Right of withdrawal
If you are a consumer, you have the possibility to exercise your legal right of withdrawal. Please note the following cancellation conditions:
You have the right to revoke this contract within a maximum of 14 (fourteen) days, without having to give reasons. The withdrawal period expires 14 (fourteen) days after the date on which you, or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, takes possession of the items. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to revoke this contract by means of an unambiguous declaration (e. g. by post, fax or email):
Company: xTWO GmbH
Name: Christoph Hußmann, Jürgen Zaiser
Street: Gießener Straße 42
CP / City: 35410 Hungen
Telephone number: +49 (0)6402 89 89 00
Fax number: +49 (0)6402 89 89 89 0 99
You can use the template of the cancellation form provided for this purpose, but it is not mandatory. You can also fill in and send us electronically on our online shop the model of the withdrawal form or another unambiguous declaration (www.xtwostore.com). Make use of this possibility so that we can send you as soon as possible (e.g. by email) a confirmation regarding the correct reception of the cancellation request.
The withdrawal period shall be deemed to have been observed if the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal is sent before expiry of the withdrawal period. In general, the returned products must be in perfect condition for resale, with all accessories and in their original packaging. You have the right to open the packaging and to handle the delivered products as long as this does not make the goods unfit for sale. We reserve the right to refuse refunds for damaged or used returned items and/or packaging. The items must not have been installed or used.
Please note that some products are neither refundable nor exchangeable, and cannot be cancelled. This mainly concerns furniture, whirlpools, shower or bath walls, radiators and towel-dryers, custom-made and/or custom-made products as well as products that have undergone special treatments (e. g. ceramic coatings, pre-drilling holes in furniture or bathtubs).
Consequences of withdrawal
If you revoke this contract, we are obliged to reimburse you for the products we have received from you - with the exception of damaged or deteriorated products. (see paragraph "right of withdrawal"). within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which the goods reach us. In the event of a partial cancellation of the order, delivery charges are not refunded.
To make this refund, we use the same payment method that you used in the original transaction. We may refuse this refund until we have recovered the goods. The articles need to be returned to the adresse below at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract:
Gießener Straße 42
Tel: +49 (0)6402 89 89 89 00
Fax: +49 (0)6402 89 89 89 0 99
The deadline is respected if you ship the items before the fourteen-day deadline expires. You are responsible for the direct costs of returning items.
Conditions of return of goods
1. A return is only possible for unused items and with the original packaging. In general, the returned products must be in perfect condition for resale, with all possible accessories. The return must be made in new packaging so that the original packaging is not damaged. We shall be obliged charge 100% if the product arrives damaged/cracked/striped/used. You have the right to open the packaging and to handle the delivered products as long as this does not make the goods unfit for sale.
2. Your responsibility is only engaged in case of possible loss of value of the articles, if their depreciation results from manipulations other than those necessary to ensure their nature, their properties and their good functioning. The direct costs of returning items are at your expense and the parcel or pallet must contain the order number.
3. Some products are not refundable or exchangeable and cannot be revoked. This mainly concerns products manufactured on demand and/or made to measure as well as products that have undergone special treatments. In general, all the following products are concerned (non-exhaustive list): towel-dryers, radiators, furnitures, shower enclosures, bathtub enclosures, bathtubs with coatings and/or holes for handles or taps, whirlpool baths, specially treated ceramics (coatings, colours, etc.), tiles.If in doubt, please write to email@example.com. Our teams will inform you about the return conditions.
4. For any complaint or request for return, you must contact us by mail or Email beforehand, at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can validate your request, and send you the return procedure.
Damage and losses resulting from transport
1. Upon receipt, it is imperative to open and check your parcels in the presence of the deliveryman in case of possible damage. Do not sign the delivery note until you have checked it.
2. Write down your reserves on the slip in a very precise way (type of part broken or missing, quantity, etc...)
3. The mention of general reservations of the "subject to unpacking" type cannot be accepted. Be as specific as possible, note any missing product or degradation. Once the delivery has been checked, you can accept the delivery.
4. Any visible damage caused by the carrier or item missing in the delivery must be reported to our customer service department by phone or via email to email@example.com within 3 days after receipt of the order. Any claim made after this deadline will be rejected.
5. You have the possibility to refuse delivery if the entirety of the goods is damaged. This facilitates the handling of the complaint.
6. For consumers, the transfer of risks occurs at the time of handing over the products to the delivery address you have provided or at the time of collection of the parcel from the carrier. for professionals, the transfer of risk takes place when the goods are dispatched by xTWO GmbH.